The system is aimed to solve the following main tasks:
- creation of a network of multifunctional integrated monitoring of various types of threats (including hazardous chemicals);
- monitoring of the technical condition of buildings, structures and engineering networks
The main goal of creating the “MARS-ARSENAL” integrated monitoring system is aimed for automated monitoring of condition of the environment of chemical hazardous facilities, tracking the current status of their work. It provides collection of current environmental conditions from monitoring stations of chemical hazardous objects and aggregates the received data.
• For a gas analyzer is to define concentration of chemical elements and their compounds in the environment (for example: hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, combustible gases and vapors). Note: the technical solution is determined at the engineering stage.
• For a water analyzer: concentration of chemical elements and their compounds in an aquatic environment (for example: chlorides, nitrates, ammonium, dissolved oxygen, pH and redox potential).
• For meteorological station: air flow speed and direction; measurement of air temperature and humidity; atmospheric pressure; intensity of precipitates.
• For heat supply objects: power outage; coolant pressure; coolant temperature; coolant consumption; control over the parameter of network pumps stopping, control over the parameter of boilers stopping.