Mobile Management Center (PPU-48-03) consists of:
- chassis of KamAZ-43118 equipped with two fuel tanks of 560 L total capacity, two searchlights, cabin with a bed, spare tire under the rear part of carriage;
- special passenger compartment for working of 14 staff and rest of 3 persons;
- special equipment for vehicle function support;
- passenger compartment, doors, and doorways are framed by aluminum profiles;
- OK-1 lighting set and UHF antenna are installed in front of passenger compartment on mechanically driven telescopic masts. There is a ladder for climbing to the roof behind the passenger compartment;
- passenger compartment is divided by partitions into three modules: operational, command and auxiliary.
Operational and command modules are divided by sliding doors.
Modules are designed for:
- command module is used for an emergency commission meeting, rest of 1 person, and storage of documentation;
- operational module is used for work of the operational team on shift, rest of two persons, mounting of communication and warning equipment, office and other equipment;
- auxiliary module is used for mounting special, kitchen, technical and sanitary equipment.
CBR, Communication, and warning equipment are designed for:
- emergency warning, the transmission of light, acoustic, and voice signals and messages within 1000 m radius;
- UHF communication with the use of mobile radios (up to 50 km) and hand-carry radios (2-3 km);
- HF communication with the use of mobile radios (up to 3000 km);
- satellite communication (within the range of satellite coverage);
- connection to the existing landlines by the field cable;
- power supply by power generator on-site and by car battery on-site and on the route;
- radiological and chemical reconnaissance; fencing of dangerous zones and emergency rescue operations sites;
- lighting of emergency rescue operations sites.
Mobile Management Center (PPU-48-03) is characterized by high cross-country capability due to KamAZ- 43118 basic chassis.
It is possible to operate within 500 km in remote areas without refueling. 4-5 persons may get rest in the vehicle.
Operation in a cold climate (up to -40°C) provided by heating of cabin, engine, and passenger compartment.
Environment proof passenger compartment is made of plastic.
Price and delivery condition
The price of the Mobile Management Center (PPU-48-03) is from $ 750,000 to $ 850,000 depends on the modification.
In the course with a potential buyer, we are ready to make a discount.
Mobile Management Center (PPU-48-03) delivery is carried out on the terms of Incoterms 2020 EXW Moscow within 9-12 months from the date of receipt of payment.